Throughout the year Eagle Hoops will be running fun and exciting basketball camps during all of the school holidays. See below for upcoming camps and book your place online now.
- Winter hoops (Feb half term) - Eagle Hoops Taster camp 10 am to 12 pm Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th February. Sessions cost £3 per day payable in cash on arrival, come along and find out more about Eagle Hoops and have some fun. Venue: Hall Cross (DN45LU)
- Easter Ballin’ (Easter hols) - 3 action-packed days of basketball fun, competitions and fitness including the 'Bob Martin Workout'. All days run from 10 am to 2 pm and you can come for 1 day, 2 days or the 3-day full camp.
Each day costs £10 or it is £25 for the full 3-day camp. A snack bar will be available but players should bring a packed lunch.
Venue: Hall Cross (DN45LU)
Day 1 - Tuesday 3rd April 2018
Day 2 - Wednesday 4th April 2018
Day 3 - Thursday 5th April 2018
Information for the below camps will be available soon.
- Eagle Hoops Spring camp (May half term)
- Eagle Hoops summer residential Camp
- Summer daily camp (summer hols)
- Halloween Hoops (October half term)
- Christmas Cracker camp (Christmas hols)
- Bob Martin workout (twice a year in March and September aimed at performance players)
- Residential performance camp (5 days of intense basketball conditioning for 16-year-olds to adults who will live like a professional athlete for the 5 days – dependant on securing enough numbers) - Please email us to register your interest and for further information